Sense/Net 6.0.6 Community Edition
The new release includes stabilization and security features, Entlib 5 upgrade and bug fixes.
In this release we've put large emphasis on stabilizing Sense/Net primarily focusing on NLB and multi-domain operation. New stabilization fixes include robust MSMQ distributed message handling and enhancements targeted at backup and restore features. Besides stabilization, a lot of bug fixes is shipped with the current release.
• Before installing please read installation section
on our wiki!
• Please note that there might be issues when installing the package with WebPI to IIS 7.0. Should you encounter any problems during installation, please report the issue to our forum at http://forum.sensenet.com
• Application pools should be running with .NET 4
• ASP.NET MVC 2 is required
• ASP.NET MVC 3 is required
is a key feature when running Sense/Net in multiple appdomains - let it be an NLB setup or parallel execution of scheduled console tools like ad sync
. The latest release includes MSMQ stability fixes like message flow gap detection and enhanced automatic synchronization of indexes.
Enterprise Library 5
Entlib 4 has been upgraded to the latest available version of Microsoft Enterprise Library
. The most widely used feature based on Entlib in Sense/Net is Logging
Cross-site Content access
By default any Content can be addressed with absolute paths. So far Content access could have been restricted with permission adjustments. This release introduces the optional restriction of absolute addresses in case of secure sites. Read more here: http://wiki.sensenet.com/index.php?title=Site_Content_Type
.Production level config:http://wiki.sensenet.com/index.php?title=Configuration_for_Production_Environment_-_version_6.0.6