This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

Oct 31, 2013 at 3:06 AM
Hello,
I'm not sure where I am going wrong.. I followed the steps to set up the development environment and then in the code folder I created a test class for a test portlet as shown here. but whenever I run it I get the above error.. stack trace is below.
[ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.]
   System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module) +0
   System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes() +9
   System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes() +143
   SenseNet.ContentRepository.Storage.TypeHandler.GetTypesByBaseType(Type baseType) +1577
   SenseNet.Portal.SenseNetGlobal.get_Instance() +125
   SenseNet.Portal.SenseNetGlobal.ApplicationStartHandler(Object sender, EventArgs e, HttpApplication application) +46
   SenseNet.Portal.Global.Application_Start(Object sender, EventArgs e) +72

[HttpException (0x80004005): Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.]
   System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.EnsureAppStartCalledForIntegratedMode(HttpContext context, HttpApplication app) +12695869
   System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers) +175
   System.Web.HttpApplication.InitSpecial(HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers, IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +304
   System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +404
   System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext) +494

[HttpException (0x80004005): Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.]
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +12709744
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +159
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +12547393