is the first Open Source Enterprise Content Management
system for the .NET platform
, a perfect alternative to proprietary ECM suites, such as SharePoint
. With wider functionality than most open source Web CMS packages
, Sense/Net is ideal for building enterprise Intranets, Extranets and Internet sites.
Current Stable Release is Sense/Net 6.0.7 Community Edition
- Content Repository with powerful search and query
- Workspaces, lists and libraries for collaboration and document management
- WebDAV protocol and Microsoft Office integration for enhanced user experience
- Windows Workflow Foundation 4 based workflows for BPM
- Skin system, WYSIWYG and Smart Application Model for managing loads of web content
- ASP.NET based development platform with Webpart and MVC support
- Scalable Enterprise Architecture and Active Directory integration for enterprise deployment
- Free Community and supported Enterprise editions with professional training
Watch a 3 minute video on YouTube. http://youtube.com/sensenetcms
Join our community, Like us
on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter. Join Now!
Check out the features at http://www.sensenet.com
Project website: http://www.sensenet.com
Forum: http://forum.sensenet.comCurrent release is Sense/Net 6.0.7 Community Edition.
Jump to Current Release
Sense/Net 6.0.7 Community Edition introduces Workspace local groups and a handy Label Picker, beside some bug fixes. This release brings you the long-awaited workspace members implementation with local groups integrated with the user profile concept and also the Office protocol. Bug fixes include MSMQ stabilization, minor UI fixes and a fix in the Node's GetCachedData functionality. This community release is preceded with thorough testing and NLB stabilization making the 6.0.7 Community Edition a recommended upgrade for existing users and a recommended first install for new users.
In Sense/Net 6.0.6 Community Edition we have put large emphasis on stabilizing Sense/Net; primarily focusing on NLB and multi-domain operation. New stabilization fixes include robust MSMQ distributed message handling and enhancements targeted at backup and restore features. Besides stabilization, a lot of bug fixes are shipped with the current release.
Sense/Net 6.0.5 Community Edition includes Enterprise 2.0 features and lots of bug fixes. New Workspace features include a wall similar to Facebook (yes, you can Comment and Like posts), a lightweight blog & wiki, user profile, workspace membership. We also added a better backup tool, a new webpart framework and device-aware applications, so you can create mobile applications easily.