This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

Oct 31, 2013 at 2:06 AM
Hello,
I'm not sure where I am going wrong.. I followed the steps to set up the development environment and then in the code folder I created a test class for a test portlet as shown here. but whenever I run it I get the above error.. stack trace is below.
[ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.]
   System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module) +0
   System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes() +9
   System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes() +143
   SenseNet.ContentRepository.Storage.TypeHandler.GetTypesByBaseType(Type baseType) +1577
   SenseNet.Portal.SenseNetGlobal.get_Instance() +125
   SenseNet.Portal.SenseNetGlobal.ApplicationStartHandler(Object sender, EventArgs e, HttpApplication application) +46
   SenseNet.Portal.Global.Application_Start(Object sender, EventArgs e) +72

[HttpException (0x80004005): Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.]
   System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.EnsureAppStartCalledForIntegratedMode(HttpContext context, HttpApplication app) +12695869
   System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers) +175
   System.Web.HttpApplication.InitSpecial(HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers, IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +304
   System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +404
   System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext) +494

[HttpException (0x80004005): Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.]
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +12709744
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +159
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +12547393